Software Engineer, Platform (Framework, API)
What makes Pilot AI one of the most successful AI companies around is that we are able to make the transition from innovative research to revenue generating product. Our engineering team is what makes this possible. This includes,
- Building a scalable API/Platform around our core algorithms (Framework)
- You will be responsible for ensuring our platform runs on various types of hardware. (Framework)
- Helping our customers use this API to deploy end applications that create real-world value for both our customers and us (Deployment/Customer Success)
- This may involve working on pre-release hardware...You'll be among the first to see it!
Our core algorithmic innovations in machine learning and computer vision are what enable this powerful technology to run on small devices, and our platform team are the ones that take this innovation and deploy it across millions of devices a year.
*** Pilot AI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes from third party agencies or recruiters not associated with Pilot AI. ***
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer and shipped software products
- Expert C++ background
- Strong core algorithms & data structures knowledge
- Experience designing, developing, and significantly contributing to large scale (>100K lines of code) deployable software products
- Familiarity with tools/processes critical to scalable software development (JIRA, GIT, etc.) and modern software design principles
- Familiarity with various environments (Linux), compilers, and build systems
- BS in CS or applicable related disciplines like electrical engineering, applied math, etc.
- Industry experience in building products for the enterprise
- Experience with embedded Linux/RTOS
- Experience with embedded toolchains and cross compilation
- Experience with ARM platforms
- Experience with vision based systems
- MS or PhD preferred
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Stock Option Plan
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Training & Development
- Free Food & Snacks
- Gym Membership
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!