As the Platform team scales our API to support millions of devices across multiple diverse use cases, one of the key pieces that enables this is data. This data comes in various forms, from static images, to videos, to point clouds, and is presented and processed in tremendous volumes. The Data Infrastructure role is tasked with making sure the infrastructure (both hardware and software) to support both product and API development is not the bottleneck. This role touches all aspects our code base, from low level assembly, to back-end databases, to distributed cluster management.
*** Pilot AI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes from third party agencies or recruiters not associated with Pilot AI. ***
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Expert C++ background
- Strong core algorithms & data structures knowledge
- Experience designing, developing, and significantly contributing to large scale (>100K lines of code) deployable software products
- Familiarity with tools/processes critical to scalable software development (JIRA, GIT, etc.) and modern software design principles
- Databases (MongoDB, SQL, etc.)
- Familiarity with various environments (Linux), compilers, and build systems
- Good communication skills
- BS in CS or applicable related disciplines like electrical engineering, applied math, etc.
- Industry experience in building products for the enterprise
- Experience with content delivery networks (i.e. fan-out networks, multiple-source downloading, or the like)
- Experience with or knowledge of Network protocols, especially data-focused
- Experience with Software-defined networking (SDN), data storage solutions
- Cloud/virtualization experience
- MS or PhD preferred
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Stock Option Plan
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Training & Development
- Free Food & Snacks
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!