As a Program/Project Manager, you will partner with Leadership, Product, and Engineering teams to manage the delivery of our deep learning based computer vision solutions to our customers.
Our talented scientists and engineers continue to advance the state-of-the art, breakthrough algorithms that allow us to run deep learning based computer vision directly on embedded platforms, without the need for cloud-connectivity, using the existing hardware and cameras that are already deployed in the world.
Your experience in working with programs in US DoD environment will be integral as you work with all stakeholders to secure, prioritize, and align cross-functional teams to facilitate projects through design, development, and launch phases. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks, and communicating goals to project stakeholders. Your projects may span remote sites, time zones, and hemispheres and may require travel. It will be your job to keep all the players coordinated on the project’s progress and deadlines tracking status of existing issues and identifying new issues and risks.
Combination of government service and Program Management may substitute for total experience. Must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
*** Pilot AI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes from third party agencies or recruiters not associated with Pilot AI. ***
- MUST HAVE an Active US Government Security Clearance - Secret, Top Secret, or Top Secret / SCI
- 5+ years of work experience or equivalent experience in high intensity project environment related to government program operations, management consulting, or research
- Highly adept in communication skills and comfortable in presenting company/program information to internal leadership and external customers.
- Ability to understand and analyze complex problems that can be of a technical nature
- Technical experience in systems development and deployment preferred but not required
- Excellent organizational skills; able to plan effectively and work in a fast-paced, dynamic development environment where priorities may shift frequently.
- Strong sense of ownership, with focus on proactively removing program obstacles, and willingness to go above and beyond to chase down loose ends that lead to successful product/project delivery
- Solid knowledge of the project management lifecycle
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Stock Option Plan
- Training & Development
- Free Food & Snacks
- Gym Membership
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!