As a technical recruiter for Pilot AI, you will be crucial in building a world class team of AI experts and computer engineers. We hire top talent in relevant fields and attract the brightest minds to work on building and delivering actual AI-driven products to our customers.
You will lead and drive all aspects in building our team - from sourcing and driving relationships with candidates to managing internal recruiting efforts, all whilst delivering on immediate and future hiring needs. This is one of the highest impact roles at our company, you will develop and lead a wide variety of sourcing strategies and execute against our hiring plan to meet our aggressive hiring goals.
- Identify, source and engage candidates through creative and innovative sourcing approaches
- Review, pre-screen and speak with candidates to determine interest level
- Coordinate all internal recruiting needs, including scheduling phone screens and technical onsites
- Serve as the primary point of contact for candidates throughout the full recruiting cycle (i.e. communicate status, answer questions and coordinate all follow-up efforts)
- Monitor the effectiveness of all recruiting efforts, with specific attention paid to continued flow of candidates through the recruiting pipeline
We do not do research: We are working at the cutting-edge and make research-level breakthroughs, but our focus is driving value for our customers, not writing research papers.
We work hard: We pride ourselves on delivering product to our customers, on-time and on-spec. To do this, we work smart, and we work hard.
*** Pilot AI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes from third party agencies or recruiters not associated with Pilot AI. ***
- 2+ years of successful recruiting/coordinating experience at a startup
- Exposure to full lifecycle recruiting, including screening, negotiations/closing, and candidate relationship management
- Provide excellent support to candidates throughout the recruitment process to ensure a world class candidate experience
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic, integrity, and personal accountability
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems (ATS)
- Handle confidential information discreetly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!